sci fi

sci fi

Thursday, 15 June 2017

South of the Border


I spotted a bargain on Northstar's webpage this afternoon, as they are selling off the last of their 28mm Brigade Games figures for half price. These consisted of two packs of US infantry for the Mexican Revolution, one pack of five riflemen firing and one pack of three command figures. You can only buy one of each but that's still a small squad worth, give or take, so perfect for skirmish gaming.

I already have some 20mm figures for the Mexican Revolution but these 28mm ones will be great for use with Fistful of Lead: Reloaded, updated to c1914 with the addition of some rules for vehicles. In fact, HLBS have just released a splendid 1/56th scale Jeffrey Quad armoured car, which would be fantastic as the basis of some sort of scenario. I'm now going to see if I can track down some 28mm Villistas!

4 comments:

  1. I'll send you the Fistful scenario book. Almost done! Old Glory, Pulp Figures and Brigade has Viliistas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jay...that would be great! I have my eye on those pulp figures Villistas and the ones from Gringos 40.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete